Niederlassung Ravensburg, Blickauf das Verwaltungsgebäude 1952 und Sonderschau Typ 220, 1954, © Daimler AG
This list will surely never be finished and some who has helped and supported me through this process may not be on the list due to my slow and bad memory. Please forgive me...
- My father for being a patient advisor, technician, landlord, etc ... My mother for being an advisor, landlady, lending me the owen and freezer when needed (ie for assembly of bearings and bushings on shafts), cook, etc ... Unfortunately, my father died suddenly and unexpectedly in 2014. In addition to all the other tragic around this, I was suddenly alone in the restoration work, without the details around the car that hasn't yet been clarified and without his wast amount of knowledgde in the technical area. And he will not get to experience the car's completion. I miss you dad...
- Mårten Borgny (Sweden), Ponton and restoration advisor
- Arne Malm (Sweden), Ponton and restoration advisor
- Jan Lundin (Sweden), Ponton and restoration advisor
- Rune Wenngren (Sweden, Mercedes and restoration advisor
- Mikael Lindell (Sweden), the welder
- Saddler Armin Sturm (Germany, Eching/München), who gave me for support for the sunroof installation
- International Ponton Owner Group Forum (everywhere), more than great Ponton and restoration advisors
Do also see the article Links for tips on where to buy and service/restore parts.